Hi, I'm Eunice Hong, Karen's sister.
First of all, I'd like to say that I'm not allergic to anything,
unlike Karen. Second of all, I'm single. :-) However, you'll have to wait
for me to grow up before you can date me or else my sister might kill you.
*hehehee!* This is fun! I wonder how many people are going to check this
Anyways, some interesting stuff about me:
- I'm Christian.
- I used to be a church praise leader at Dae Sung Presbyterian Church.
- I live with my family -- my daddy, my mommy, and my granny.
- My absolutely beautiful sister Karen got married two
years ago and she lives in Michigan now.
- I used to have 2 fish. Karen named them Goldy and Fishy. However, I
overfed one and that one died. We replaced him with Fishy Jr, but I
accidentally cooked him. So now we were left with Goldy, which was
actually now Whitey, because he's so old and lost his gold coloring.
Goldy had outlived both Fishy and Fishy Jr. In February 1998 we had to
give away Goldy because we moved and the new house wasn't big enough for
- Last year we had a dog, a jindo, named Shadow. He looked like
- I used to go to Redwood Christian School in Hayward, CA.
- My favorite sport is volleyball, but Karen doesn't think I play very
- I have no boyfriend.
- I met Michael Card a few years ago.
Back to my sister's Home Page